F.M.P.C
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Minded Parkour Crew

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Dash Vault

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
17thNovember
Administrator
Administrator
17thNovember

The Dash Vault Empty
PostSubject: The Dash Vault   The Dash Vault Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:36 am

How to:Run towards the obstacle and simply jump over it. Do this some more times until you feel sure for your jumps.
Run and jump over the obstacle with the legs in front of the body.
Repeat but now try to touch the obstacle with one hand. Even almost at the end of the jump. The idea is to touch it.
Do this again but more powerfully - push yourself a bit.
Do the same but now with two hands.

Tips:Do not fear, but also beware from choosing too high an obstacle. Long obstacles like tables aren't dangerous because you will only sit on them.
The main trick except the legs and hands is to jump like you're going to sit on the obstacle, and not to jump over it and touch a bit by the hands.
You are pretty much jumping over the obstacle and pushing off with your hands
The most important thing is to get your legs up practice jumping around and this will be a breeze.

Warnings:This move is dangerous. You can hurt your legs if kicking the obstacle when you fly too low. Then you also may fall on your buttocks or back.
Watch if you go over a thin wall or something, that you don't miss the object with your hands...it could turn out badly.

Back to top Go down
https://fmpc.forumotion.com
NikOs
Banned
Banned
NikOs

The Dash Vault Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dash Vault   The Dash Vault Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 5:41 pm

To exo bgalei merikes fores alla etc opos to dixnei einai diskolo ...
Back to top Go down
GiOrGoS
V.I.P
V.I.P

The Dash Vault Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dash Vault   The Dash Vault Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 7:44 am

Kai egw to bgazo alla mono sto 1o,eki sta plagia rails(kai pali oxi telia..Sad
Back to top Go down
NikOs
Banned
Banned
NikOs

The Dash Vault Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dash Vault   The Dash Vault Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 6:21 pm

Nai giorgi den einai kai to poio efkolo ... EGO ena exo na sou po se Run 8a sou bgei poio efkola ... Pistepse me
Back to top Go down
GiOrGoS
V.I.P
V.I.P

The Dash Vault Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dash Vault   The Dash Vault Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 8:19 pm

M bgike kai dn sou kano plaka !! Etrexa e3o apo to sxolio m kai se kati rails ligo pio koda apo ekina ta psila sto 1o !!!
Back to top Go down
NikOs
Banned
Banned
NikOs

The Dash Vault Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dash Vault   The Dash Vault Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 4:39 pm

Oreos o Dude Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DiNo0o0o0o
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
DiNo0o0o0o

The Dash Vault Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dash Vault   The Dash Vault Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 8:18 pm

Katsoulas mn stamatas na xwnesai stn salougka.An exeis filous ekei pwrwse tous kai autous me parkour kai free running kai kante oloi mazi etc 8 prwxwrisei to prama...pws nomizeis egien kai m t skate Cool
Back to top Go down
NikOs
Banned
Banned
NikOs

The Dash Vault Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dash Vault   The Dash Vault Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 11:56 am

Dinouli prospa8ise na miliseis apla ellinika re c malaka ELEOS[i] den adexese pleon ... drunken
Back to top Go down
DiNo0o0o0o
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
DiNo0o0o0o

The Dash Vault Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dash Vault   The Dash Vault Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 4:28 pm

gt ti exoun ta elinika m?
Back to top Go down
GiOrGoS
V.I.P
V.I.P

The Dash Vault Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dash Vault   The Dash Vault Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 4:09 pm

DiNo0o0o0o wrote:
Katsoulas mn stamatas na xwnesai stn salougka.An exeis filous ekei pwrwse tous kai autous me parkour kai free running kai kante oloi mazi etc 8 prwxwrisei to prama...pws nomizeis egien kai m t skate Cool

1)Re malaka h 8a grafeis 3enika(opws leei kai o Baggos geek ) h 8a grafis Ellinika pou oute esi dn katalabenis ti grafis @
2)Den me lene sto epi8eto Katsoula alla Katsioula
3)Re malaka aftoi den boroun na bgaloun kanena Vault oute kan One hand se rail mexri to stomaxi mou!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Dash Vault Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dash Vault   The Dash Vault Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dash Vault
Page 1 of 1